A Little Taste of Everything in Alamance County
With a population of just 150,000, Alamance county is cozy and personable, but still home to a plethora of exciting attractions, events, and cities. From historical sites to lush countryside parks to thriving downtown areas to exciting community events, Alamance County offers a little taste of everything.
Cities in Alamance County include Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Elon, Gibsonville, Green Level, Haw River, Swepsonville, Ossipee, and Alamance. Other incorporated communities within the county include, but are not limited to Saxaphaw, Woodlawn, Snow Camp, Glencoe, and Bellemont.
Top Communities in Alamance County
Explore some of the top attractions of Alamance County!
- Alamance Battleground State Historic Site: Step back through time to pre-Revolutionary War days when farmers and militiamen met at this historic site.
- Cedarock Park: This lush rural park is the site of a small historic farm and offers miles of trails, a waterfall, a fishing lake, and two disc golf courses.
- Company Shops Depot: Once a hub of railway activity during the mid-1800’s, it is now a hotspot for community events and lingering remnants of history.
- Golf: Beautiful courses throughout the region offer lush fairways and stunning views from courses that offer a challenge to all skill levels.
- Paramount Theatre: Located in Downtown Burlington, this restored historic theatre is home to the Gallery Players and is Burlington’s center for the arts.
- Snow Camp Outdoor Theatre: Enjoy world-class outdoor theatre productions in the beautiful community of Snow Camp.
Alamance County Real Estate
Find your dream home in one of the beautiful communities of Alamance County. Contact expert Piedmont Triad real estate agents at NextHome Realty Partners today for more information on real estate and homes for sale in Alamance County.