Our website features the best Lewisville real estate search for properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor®’s database every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our NextHome Realty Partners website allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in your area? Contact NextHome Realty Partners to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
Living in Lewisville, North Carolina
Lewisville is located in North Carolina. Lewisville, North Carolina has a population of 12,896. Lewisville is less family-centric than the surrounding county with 27% households with children. The county percentage for households with children is 29%.
The median household income in Lewisville, North Carolina is $62,804. The median household income for the surrounding county is $41,495 compared to the national median of $50,013. The median age of people living in Lewisville is 46.1 years.
The average high temperature in July is 88.1 degrees, with an average low temperature in January of 24.8 degrees. The annual precipitation is 45.63.
Things to Do in Lewisville
- Lewisville Roller Mill The mill was built in 1910 by J.P. Sprinkle family and then sold in 1925 to Fielden and Ollie Jennings, who operated it for 58 years. It was the active center of Lewisville for many years. Customers came from miles around to purchase flour, corn meal, animal feed, fertilizer, garden and farm products. After the town was incorporated in 1991, the mill was made a part of the town logo. It currently houses several shops and offices. 6275 Shallowford Road.
- Shallowford Farms Popcorn Factory, Yadkinville The Popcorn Factory has been in business for 33 years and makes 40,000 pounds of popcorn per month using local ingredients.
- Westbend Winery and Brewery This is one of oldest operating wineries in North Carolina. It offers a tasting room and event space for rent.
- Old Nick Williams Farm and Distillery The Williams family started this distillery and built the farmhouse. It originally opened at its current location in 1868, and then reopened in 2017.
- The Nissen Wagon Museum This is an example of an authentic Conestoga-style wagon built by Nissen Wagon Company. Located on the Great Wagon Road in Shallowford Square.